The Ownersite Reminders & Alerts Module makes sure you never forget to service your personal or fleet vehicle again. Our powerful reminder system lets you create an odometer-based or date-based maintenance schedule based around manufacturer recommended service intervals, from a choice of more than 70 pre-defined routine service items or from your own custom-defined service items. Ownersite can alert you on-screen or by email, with simple lists or displayed on a calendar. We can even alert you of non-service related items, like warranty expirations, registration expirations, license expirations, recalls and much more. Because routine maintenance is so important to the safety, reliability and value of your vehicles, service information is presented to you in a convenient "dashboard" immediately accessible when you login to your account.
A few ways to use Ownersite's Preventive Maintenance Schedules
- See an integrated view of all of your vehicles, what service is pending and what service is overdue
- Send a reminder to your child in college that it's time to change the oil
- Send a reminder to your drivers that it's time to get the tires rotated
- Send yourself a reminder to renew your driver's license
- Fleet users can define multiple preventive maintenance schedules and assign them to vehicles
For our fleet customers, Ownersite can also integrate with GPS tracking providers, ensuring that your reminders are always as accurate as they can be. For more information about integrating with your GPS tracking provider, please contact us.